Selling a property requires an experienced professional who can formulate a winning strategy and effectively execute a series of marketing and negotiation tactics to sell a home for the highest price and best terms in a reasonable timeframe.
Following is the market-proven marketing plan that I have used effectively to consistently sell 45-65 homes per year for absolute top dollar in the current real estate market.
My Objectives for Your Sale:
- To get as many qualified buyers as possible into your property until it is sold.
- To effectively communicate to you several times per week the results of our activities.
- Powerfully negotiate the highest dollar value…between you and the buyer.
The Following Are the Steps I Take to Get a Property Sold..."The Pro-Active Approach”:
- Price your property competitively…to open the market versus narrowing the market.
- Submit your property to our local San Francisco, East Bay and San Mateo/Santa Clara multiple listing services with full color digital photos and a “virtual tour.”
- Develop a list of features of your property for brokers to use with their potential buyers.
- Contact the top agents in the marketplace (the 5% that sell 90% of all properties) to notify their potential buyers. Fax, email or hand-deliver them a feature sheet about your property.
- Actively prospect 3 hours per day minimum, and talk to 30 people per day (150 per week) looking for potential buyers for your property.
- Contact every week…our buyer leads, sphere of influence, past clients, and your neighbors for their referrals and prospective buyers.
- Place an “800 Info Homeline” phone number on your property to allow buyers to obtain 24 hour information. This powerful technology captures ALL callers’ phone numbers and allows us to immediately contact interested buyers.
- Advertise your property to the 1.7 Million readers of the Sunday San Francisco Chronicle and Oakland Tribune real estate section and the Real Estate Times Magazine.
- Market your property via the Internet as a featured listing on Realtor.com (The largest real estate Website), Yahoo Real Estate, Google Real Estate, Trulia.com, Redfin.com, Pruweb.com, SFPRU.com, Craigslist.com and devries4sfhomes.com and probateagent.com, among others.
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box.
- When possible have cooperating brokers in the area tour your property.
- Follow-up with all salespeople that have shown your home…for their feedback and response.
- Constantly update you as to recent showings, buyer feed-back, and current market conditions.
- Pre-qualify all prospective buyers. Speak directly to all lenders to verify a prospective buyer’s ability to qualify for the loan amount.
- Represent you in all offer presentations or negotiations…to assure you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- Handle all follow-up upon a contract being accepted…all mortgage, title, and other closing procedures.
- Deliver your check at closing.